Did anyone watch the BTS movie?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I wish :( I’ve seen the other two though
 
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
37
Reactions Received
181
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My little sis watched it today together with two of her friends.
She was a little disappointed she also thought Burn the stage was waaaay better and more entertaining.
What annoyed her the most was the Ticket price, she had to pay 18€ (~20USD) at UCI and didn't even got a student discount (which you actually always get), but it was arranged as an event rather then a normal movie so no student discount. You don't even pay that much for a Blockbuster 3D movie. She later found out she could have got it cheaper in other cinemas in other cities but to late.

I told her she should wait until they bring it out on DVD, there she would have paid the same price but would have own it.
 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
16
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’m not going to see it.

1) It’s too expensive. It’s $20 before taxes for a ticket, and I could see a movie in 3D/IMAX for that price!
2) I don’t want to deal with the fans, tbh. It gives me too much anxiety. At BTS concerts, I’m fine with the yelling and excitement. At a movie theater, not so much.


I’m not a hater or anything, I’ve traveled two times to see BTS in concert since they haven’t come here in a while, just can’t take the anxiety. Didn’t see Burn The Stage, either. I bought a ticket, but at the last second had a panic attack before going due to my anxiety.
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
bighit is turning ARMY into sheep tbh. Avengers were two times less expensive and it's a freaking blockbuster. I understand BTS is a cow to milk but god damn be a bit more subtle about it would you?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don’t stan bts but I don’t think I would go even if I did, the fans are crazy and can’t shut up. I don’t mind a little singing here and there but they’re literally going up to the screen and dancing, yelling and shit. I’d rather just get it online for free.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread