Did anyone watch Tiger King? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I didn't, but I watched WatchMojo's top 10 shocking moments. And man, it looks crazy.
Joe Exotic (Tiger King) is sentenced to 22 years in prison for violating the Lacey Act and Endangered Species Act, and murder for hire.

TW for injuries, death, animal cruelty, missing person, theory containing murder

 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I didn't, but I watched WatchMojo's top 10 shocking moments. And man, it looks crazy.
Joe Exotic (Tiger King) is sentenced to 22 years in prison for violating the Lacey Act and Endangered Species Act, and murder for hire.

TW for injuries, death, animal cruelty, missing person, theory containing murder

Everybody keeps talking about it, so I feel like I NEED to watch it. Maybe I'll start it tonight.
I didn’t watch it but I’ve seen news about it.
OMG! Please tell me you guys have watched by now!!! It's SO good!
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yep I watched it the week after I made this thread
Yeppp I watched it !! Finished it earlier this month.
What did you think of it? I think Joe should be in jail for animal cruelty but the whole “murder plot” is just a setup.

I don’t know what Carol did to her husband but she had to be involved somehow or else how would she know he wasn’t coming back when she started making all these moves to get his money?
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
What did you think of it? I think Joe should be in jail for animal cruelty but the whole “murder plot” is just a setup.

I don’t know what Carol did to her husband but she had to be involved somehow or else how would she know he wasn’t coming back when she started making all these moves to get his money?
I mean hey, if he hired someone though they didn't kill her, it's still a crime I guess. Just something to add to the charges. If they're gonna put Joe in jail, they need to put Carole and Doc and Jeff(?) - everyone else doing the same thing with tigers - in jail too.

Don Lewis was scared for his life. Either she killed him or he's in Costa Rica under the name Daquan Mathews (that's a joke name btw). His first wife looked like she wanted to kill Carole, though she said she was scared of her.

Must have been a crazy docu to film, considering that they filmed for 5 years. More and more things kept popping up, footage was found, Travis died only like 2 years ago...

I feel bad for Travis, the campaign manager for witnessing his death, and Saff.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
What did you think of it? I think Joe should be in jail for animal cruelty but the whole “murder plot” is just a setup.

I don’t know what Carol did to her husband but she had to be involved somehow or else how would she know he wasn’t coming back when she started making all these moves to get his money?
I also think Joe should be in jail for animal cruelty, but if he still hired someone to kill Carol then I think that should still be held against him.

There really isn't any way Carol couldn't have been involved with what happened to her husband. As what you said, she knew he wasn't coming back, so either she killed him or was involved in it somehow. There is always the chance that he left and she was aware of it, but I still think he was probably murdered.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I feel bad for Travis, the campaign manager for witnessing his death, and Saff.
same!
I also think Joe should be in jail for animal cruelty, but if he still hired someone to kill Carol then I think that should still be held against him.

There really isn't any way Carol couldn't have been involved with what happened to her husband. As what you said, she knew he wasn't coming back, so either she killed him or was involved in it somehow. There is always the chance that he left and she was aware of it, but I still think he was probably murdered.
I don't believe Joe actually hired that dude to kill Carol, you could tell by the way he was repeating the story that it was just something Jeff told him to say, at least that's what I think.

Plus, did it bother anyone else that Carol's so called "sanctuary" had worse conditions than anyone else's despite the fact that she was getting all of her labour for FREE!!! She claims to be all about the animals but spends all of her money on suing people...
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Plus, did it bother anyone else that Carol's so called "sanctuary" had worse conditions than anyone else's despite the fact that she was getting all of her labour for FREE!!! She claims to be all about the animals but spends all of her money on suing people...
Frickin yes! That tiger had to put his head in a smaller hole to eat. Not to mention it's already in a cage too.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
same!

I don't believe Joe actually hired that dude to kill Carol, you could tell by the way he was repeating the story that it was just something Jeff told him to say, at least that's what I think.

Plus, did it bother anyone else that Carol's so called "sanctuary" had worse conditions than anyone else's despite the fact that she was getting all of her labour for FREE!!! She claims to be all about the animals but spends all of her money on suing people...
I'm amazed that nobody from either sanctuaries sued.
The conditions were terrible, they were barely being paid (or not at all in Carol's case) and they were positioned in a way to where they couldn't really leave
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm amazed that nobody from either sanctuaries sued.
The conditions were terrible, they were barely being paid (or not at all in Carol's case) and they were positioned in a way to where they couldn't really leave
They probably couldn't afford to even if they wanted to because they're not getting PAID if you somehow manage to get out of one of these literal CULTS your most likely going to have to rebuild your life from scratch and filing a lawsuit just requires too many resources for most people in that situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
same!

I don't believe Joe actually hired that dude to kill Carol, you could tell by the way he was repeating the story that it was just something Jeff told him to say, at least that's what I think.

Plus, did it bother anyone else that Carol's so called "sanctuary" had worse conditions than anyone else's despite the fact that she was getting all of her labour for FREE!!! She claims to be all about the animals but spends all of her money on suing people...
Yeah, it was insane! She is so selfish, and didn't even treat the animals well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread