Did/does your school have uniforms? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I live in a country where we don´t have uniforms. I personally don´t find them cute or cool or useful at all. Apparently they are supposed to help battle bullying, but people still can tell whether you are poor or not by judging your mobile phone etc. I feel like one plus is that you don´t have to decide what to wear each morning.
What about you?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
We don't really have them
My school had an optional one/ one they made students wear to competitions and stuff

Tbh I like the idea of them, bcs while ofc it won't eliminate ALL bullying, it does help a lot.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I didn't have them either but I think having cute uniforms would've been quite nice
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread