- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Eunhyuk posted his wishes for everyone in 2020
and he might have thrown a little shade at the whole Gayo-Wendy situation...
Translation: Soompi
and he might have thrown a little shade at the whole Gayo-Wendy situation...
The end of 2019 is just around the corner. Are you all doing well to prepare for the end of the year?
Next year, I hope you will achieve what you couldn’t this year.
I will also prepare well for the upcoming 2020 year and stand in front of you.
And in 2020, I really hope that all artists will be able to sing, dance, and achieve the dreams they worked so hard to prepare in a well-equipped environment without getting hurt.
Translation: Soompi