Did I Miss A Lot? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
It's been a while sence I got on and I feel like a missed a lot...
So What's been happening, Did I miss anything important?
How is everyone?~ Any Comebacks Soon?~

I Hope You Have a Wonderful Day!~ Luv Chu!~:pandalove:
​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
It's been a while sence I got on and I feel like a missed a lot...
So What's been happening, Did I miss anything important?
How is everyone?~ Any Comebacks Soon?~

I Hope You Have a Wonderful Day!~ Luv Chu!~:pandalove:
​
Exo comeback is soon.
I've been really active.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well mostly the produce scandal has gotten bigger and bigger
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Really? What Happened?
well S1 and S2 are looked at too and now alot of people have been booked by the police. You can find all important information in the latest threads
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread