Did someone hack my Spotify? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 10.13.25 PM.png


WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE ARTISTS I HAVE NEVER LISTENED TO AND WHY ARE THEY MY MOST LISTENED TO ARTISTS!?!?
They all have suddenly shown up on my like playlists as well.
I don't know how to fix this because this is BEYOND wrong.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
On my way to check mine to see if its a system glitch
Please keep me updated because I am so confused. I was listening to my music and it kept getting interrupted.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Please keep me updated because I am so confused. I was listening to my music and it kept getting interrupted.
It’s not a glitch, at least mine seems in line with what I have been listening to
4CCC1996-BFB2-424F-9347-1B6C28BF1A13.jpeg

Honestly I would recommend changing your password if you haven’t already
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It’s not a glitch, at least mine seems in line with what I have been listening to
4CCC1996-BFB2-424F-9347-1B6C28BF1A13.jpeg

Honestly I would recommend changing your password if you haven’t already
I did-twice to be safe. I checked my email it said someone from Russia hacked me.
UGH I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX MY STATS-I DON'T WANT ANY OF THESE PEEPS ON MY SPTOFIY WRAPPED
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I did-twice to be safe. I checked my email it said someone from Russia hacked me.
UGH I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX MY STATS-I DON'T WANT ANY OF THESE PEEPS ON MY SPTOFIY WRAPPED
Overplay the fuck out of song you like. Even have it playing on a loop on mute if you gotta
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread