Did the hour change in your country? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Did the hour change in your country? Probably yes since most of the online users are europeans, but I know not all the country have this annoying thing. We had less sleeping hour last night:pepecry1:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yep, i noticed from news though since most clocks i have around are computer based these days and they change automatically. But i have one physical clock i need to change this reminded me of that ^^;
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yep, i noticed from news though since most clocks i have around are computer based these days and they change automatically. But i have one physical clock i need to change this reminded me of that ^^;
My parents told me, other than that I wouldn’t know
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes :yolk:
I hate the time changes
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes. :pepesad: I don't like it because now I have a same time with boyfriend (he lives in a different country) so I have to wait for him longer, lmao.

I usually finish work a lot earlier ^
well it's being a while seeing you around :pandaroll:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I am dead most of the time these days, lmao. Don't feel like being on Discord either until I feel less stressed about everything. :pepesad:
Well it's good to see that you're here and that you are still together :pandaroll:
How's Weed Boi?
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well it's good to see that you're here and that you are still together :pandaroll:
How's Weed Boi?
I love this forum. :maheart:

Weed Boi - I'm not sure if I'll see him again but he did visit boyfriend other day, lmao. Maybe he'll come in July?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love this forum. :maheart:

Weed Boi - I'm not sure if I'll see him again but he did visit boyfriend other day, lmao. Maybe he'll come in July?
YOU BETTER STAY HERE :chickill:
omg rip weed boiii
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yep as usual. I look forward to October when they go back an hour again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread