- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
The girl featured is Thai female singer and dancer 'Waii'
I listen to her. Well before the Kamikaze record label closed down. (A Thai record label)
Enjoy!
@vogue @kodoku @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Keihatsu @DrowningFishy @gayzone @Chahee @Bookworm
The colours I did are a testament to Thailand's love for one another, visitors to their country and the peace they represent and also their faith which is mostly Buddhism.
Lastly it's for the second half of my nationality and my respect and love to my mother, for bringing me into this world alongside dad and for teaching me about Thailand.
I listen to her. Well before the Kamikaze record label closed down. (A Thai record label)
Enjoy!
@vogue @kodoku @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Keihatsu @DrowningFishy @gayzone @Chahee @Bookworm
The colours I did are a testament to Thailand's love for one another, visitors to their country and the peace they represent and also their faith which is mostly Buddhism.
Lastly it's for the second half of my nationality and my respect and love to my mother, for bringing me into this world alongside dad and for teaching me about Thailand.
Last edited: