Did Twice Release the Best Album This Year? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Me thinks yes :sj_weary:




@Once @Girl Group plz Say Something
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yes they did!! The whole album is freaking amazing! I can't find a filler song
Gotta agree, it's the first Twice album where I liked all of the songs, besides maybe 2 and those weren't bad but not just music I listen to.
I barely ever liked more than 2-3 songs from a Twice album so this was a nice surprise
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Gotta agree, it's the first Twice album where I liked all of the songs, besides maybe 2 and those weren't bad but not just music I listen to.
I barely ever liked more than 2-3 songs from a Twice album so this was a nice surprise
I usually always find a song that can be a filler to me. This album has none. Just amazing to me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread