TV Did ur favs make it? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Lucky all mine did tbh...
If im truthful i didnt care for any of the members who didnt make the top 60 at all
[i dont want all these to debut cause i know they all wont but i want them all to at least get in the top 20]

Song Hyeong Jun 3
Son Dong pyo 7
Tony 20
Kim Hyeon bin 23
Choi su Hwan 24
Kim Dong bin 26
Lee Won Jun 44
Lee Tae Seung 48


Edits to my list after this episode
Removed:
Hidaka Mahrio 56 < I just dunno not a fav anymore

New to my list

Lee Jin woo 12​
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol, nope :joshmeh:

My favand first pick, angel Minseo ended up being #82 and was dropped. I think I will remain salty towards Mnet rest of the show (they gave him zero screenstime).

Yuri ended up being in 20s so I'm content with that one.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@blueberries did you see them teasing us as if Minseo would rise from #94

All the trainees knew he was talented but Mnet gave him dust and now he's gone home :pandaannoyed:

Everyone but Urban Work's Minseo made it

I'll list them out in a minute:
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Yes. But my soul mate did not.

I posted this on akp a week and a half ago:

My current favs are Yuvin and Wonjin.


I actually find Yuvin's personality somewhat overbearing (he's a diva) but he has other charms to make up for it.
I also follow Jyunhao, Mahiro, Seokhwa, Hangyul, Hyeongjun, Baek Jin (so hot), Taeeun, Jinho, and Seungyoun because I like them.

I follow Suhwan and Kookheon because I think they are the most talented and well-rounded.

For those who are unaware, Heo Jinho is my soul mate.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
@blueberries did you see them teasing us as if Minseo would rise from #94

All the trainees knew he was talented but Mnet gave him dust and now he's gone home :pandaannoyed:

Everyone but Urban Work's Minseo made it

I'll list them out in a minute:
Tbh he pretty meh to me
He is way too feminine and i dont find him tht attractive

BUTTTT
i can see him doing extremely well in a group tbh
cause he really gives me idol vibes tbh just i dont think he will fit the finale line up group tbh
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Lol, nope :joshmeh:

My favand first pick, angel Minseo ended up being #82 and was dropped. I think I will remain salty towards Mnet rest of the show (they gave him zero screenstime).

Yuri ended up being in 20s so I'm content with that one.
he seems popular on here but im just meh to him tbh
but purely cause im not about tht feminine vibe tbh

but im happy yuri did well as he has bad rumours surrounding him
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
he seems popular on here but im just meh to him tbh
but purely cause im not about tht feminine vibe tbh

but im happy yuri did well as he has bad rumours surrounding him
I guess he can be divisive, but what I liked most that he standed out both vocally and looks.
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes! They all survived. I still don't have many picks tho

4. Kim Woo Seok (TOP Media)
7. Son Dong Pyo (DSP Media)
20. Tony (HONGYI Entertainment)
21. Lee Han Gyul (MBK Entertainment)
36. Lee Mi Dam (AAP.Y)

I also started to like Jinwoo.
I think Midam and Hangyul are the ones I'm supporting the most.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@blueberries did you see them teasing us as if Minseo would rise from #94

All the trainees knew he was talented but Mnet gave him dust and now he's gone home :pandaannoyed:

Everyone but Urban Work's Minseo made it

I'll list them out in a minute:
Just saw the teasing part, so evil Mnet, they didn't show him apart from the performance (probably cause they couldn't cut him out, him being the center) and now when they showed him it was already too late and it was just to tease and create some cliffhanger :nekopout:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tbh he pretty meh to me
He is way too feminine and i dont find him tht attractive

BUTTTT
i can see him doing extremely well in a group tbh
cause he really gives me idol vibes tbh just i dont think he will fit the finale line up group tbh
His voice is very cool though. I'm not really a visual first person. Also, I feel like visuals need to have talent to back them up otherwise I think they are unimpressive

His performance stood out to me and the more I watched him the more I liked him!
Just saw the teasing part, so evil Mnet, they didn't show him apart from the performance (probably cause they couldn't cut him out, him being the center) and now when they showed him it was already too late and it was just to tease and create some cliffhanger :nekopout:
Our true enemy is mnet :queen:
 
Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
132
Reactions Received
366
Location
A parallel universe
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Our true enemy is mnet :queen:
Don't get me started on mnet I don't know if it's my first time watching produce but mnet is REALLY messy especially editing
But answering op's question YESSSSSS THEY DID DJJFHJJJJDJKS i'm so happy they all basically ranked in top 10 except yunseong who I'm suuuuure is going to rise (hopefully I'll pray for him everyday) and my one pick cutie pie hyungjoon is so loved I'm softtt. I'm content with the ranking too even rho it was kinda predictable
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'll list them out in a minute:
Song Hyeongjun #3
Kim Wooseok #4
Nam Dohyun #6 (the cursed spot unfortunately)
Son Dongpyo #7
Ham Wonjin #10
Lee Jinwoo #12
Kang Minhee #22
Choi Suhwan #24
Lee Jinhyuck #25
Choice Seongyoun #28
Wei Ziyue #34
Kang Hyeonsu #40

There's other trainees I like but these have actually been in my picks/rankings before
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Don't get me started on mnet I don't know if it's my first time watching produce but mnet is REALLY messy especially editing
Its been like this since season 1. A happy face trainee actually called them out for having too much preference and not showing good auditions that season lol.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
His voice is very cool though. I'm not really a visual first person. Also, I feel like visuals need to have talent to back them up otherwise I think they are unimpressive

His performance stood out to me and the more I watched him the more I liked him!

Our true enemy is mnet :queen:
See I believe if ur not strong visuals or decent ur talent has to be extreme like Choi su hwan
he isnt as strong as some of the strong trainees

But in my personal opinion he doesnt fit any line up due to his voice tone and looks
[not saying he is ugly he just gives me a very femine vibe i cant think of the name of the group he reminds me off]

Just imagine him in my line up...
ew.jpg
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We stan. But she's right they didn't show A LOT of the trainees. I feel sorry for them
Yeah they always leave out good auditions or stories to push trainees they want
See I believe if ur not strong visuals or decent ur talent has to be extreme like Choi su hwan
he isnt as strong as some of the strong trainees

But in my personal opinion he doesnt fit any line up due to his voice tone and looks
[not saying he is ugly he just gives me a very femine vibe i cant think of the name of the group he reminds me off]

Just imagine him in my line up...
ew.jpg
He looks fine in it to me 😂

His voice may not be for everyone I get that though.

Choi Suhwan is one of my favorite trainees! I just like the talented kiddos better than pure visuals lol
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah they always leave out good auditions or stories to push trainees they want

He looks fine in it to me 😂

His voice may not be for everyone I get that though.

Choi Suhwan is one of my favorite trainees! I just like the talented kiddos better than pure visuals lol
I disagree he looks out of place to me
I think he would struggle to get any lines if he did end up debuting cause he would be diffcult to harmonise with unless he sung deeper

I love choi support short boys all day everyday
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread