TV Did ur favs make it? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My current picks made it but tbh I did not want to get attached to trainees under rank 70. The first elimination is usually the predictable one as voting is based primarily on first impressions and I did not want to get my heart broken. I’m glad Kang Hyeonsu moved up though as he truly is a gem.
 
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
10
Reactions Received
36
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Song Hyeong Jun is my one pick and he made it.
Actually I like too many trainees but those that are closest to my heart and I won't survive the heartbreak if they don't make it are:
Seungyoun, Wooseok, Dohyun.

I LOVE Kookheon but I'm preparing myself to not expect too much so I won't have a breakdown lol.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Most of my favorites did yes:

Suhwan - #24
Yohan - #1
Seokhwa - #35
Wonjun - #44
Yuvin - #8
Sihoon - #18
Kookheon - #16
Wooseok - #4
Midam - #36
Eunsang - #5
Sunghyun - #42

The one's that didn't make it was Hwan, Hamin and angelic Minseo :pandasad: I'm also trying to not get my hopes up for certain trainees because some of my favorites (Midam, Sunghyun and Seokhwa) have been moving down in the ranks lately.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread