- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
its old a couple yrs lets just say nasa funded it then stoppedsources???
I think I have heard of this but ages ago
i am tbh especally when she let it do smth not so PG 13No but I’m not that surprised![]()
I’m so confused. I don’t remember this thread and I also apparently posted that at 4 AMi am tbh especally when she let it do smth not so PG 13
haha thats so realI’m so confused. I don’t remember this thread and I also apparently posted that at 4 AMLike what
wowits old a couple yrs lets just say nasa funded it then stopped