did you always struggle on those non important tests but somehow did really well on the final one? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,689
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
that's literally how mine was.
like last school year I had 70s on the non important tests and got a 100 on the final.
I feel like it's happening again with reading because i'm scoring low rn for some reason
my math and science is just fine tho so idk
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,689
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,689
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I'm kidding btw I didn't really get beaten up
it's an old Asian student tiger parents joke

but they did push me to excel in my studies
oh okay!! well thats good!!

my parents sometimes do that too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,491
Reactions Received
55,286
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,971
oh okay!! well thats good!!

my parents sometimes do that too
when I was young I didn't appreciate it as much as I do now

but studying hard meant that I kept out of trouble (can't really get into trouble if one is studying 24/7 - again I'm just joking about the 24/7 part)
and secondly that got me into a good course at a good university which set me up for the next stage in life
 
  • Love
Reactions: magikarp
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,689
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
when I was young I didn't appreciate it as much as I do now

but studying hard meant that I kept out of trouble (can't really get into trouble if one is studying 24/7 - again I'm just joking about the 24/7 part)
and secondly that got me into a good course at a good university which set me up for the next stage in life
I 100% agree with that, great job!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
it's the exact opposite for me :catcry:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: magikarp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread