Did you arleady feel like............. (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
You have good friends with who you can talk and joke about everything
Great parents who will always be here to help you when you need something
doing the study that you like
you have everything to make someone happy

But you just feel like something is missing
like you just want to get lock all day in your chamber without wanting to see or heard someone
and just wanting to listen to sad/depressing song when you are alone or when you are walking in the street

it happen to me so many times :/
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I'm like that once a week
I don't know why
i don't have any problems but i just feel like this
and even if i like my parents etc... but when i'm like this just heard the voice of someone annoy me
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I don't know why
i don't have any problems but i just feel like this
and even if i like my parents etc... but when i'm like this just heard the voice of someone annoy me
ah people talking annoy me every day actually
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
of course I feel like that sometimes. My life isn't perfect. Sometimes I feel like my relationships with others are hollow or I am insecure about who I am, and I just don't want to do anything tbh. But I try not to let these sorts of thoughts get to me. Eventually, everything gets better :)
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Sometimes I feel like my relationships with others are hollow or I am insecure about who I am, and I just don't want to do anything tbh
it's not even this i feel like my relationship are good and i don't have anything as insecure
but i don't know i just feel down like everything i had was good but not enough to me and it miss something
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When I feel like that, I either:
1. make some art > slow burn feel good
2. make 30 push-ups > instant feel good
3. buy a small gift to a close human > instant feel good
4. drink a coffee while standing and watching the sky > instant feel good, but after too much coffee:
:pepeslippy:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I felt like that too at first, but after a while I started feeling stronger and now I like it almost as much as coffee
:pepeslippy:
Yeah we're clearly very different x))))
i would want to be more like you x))
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah we're clearly very different x))))
i would want to be more like you x))
Maybe it's the philosophical part of mind that makes you feel like this.
There was a time in the past when I felt intense sadness about the state of the world.
If I look only myself and family and friends, I feel loved, and I love them, a lot.
But if I 'zoom out' and look at state of politics, economy, ethics, humanity, world of cruelty, past, present - it's a terrifying feeling.
Then I zoom out further, and I see mountains and seas, and clouds, people like ants, and there's only beauty.
Zoom out more, and Earth is a tiny spot among billions tiny spots in the huge cold space.
But that is home. The stuff we are made of, where was it trillion years ago? A house, a star, cosmic void, it's all home.
This current form, I see it as an adventure (a boring one, sometimes). Maybe it all has a deeper meaning, maybe it doesn't.
But in any case, the universe is mine
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread