Did you? If you didn't, here's your chance Home - KS PRESS
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 24 April 2019 #1 Did you? If you didn't, here's your chance Home - KS PRESS Reactions: taemkitten, igloo, Baechu and 14 others
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 24 April 2019 #2 Yea Reactions: taemkitten, igloo, Baechu and 8 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 April 2019 #3 I am so excited for this all Reactions: taemkitten, igloo, Baechu and 8 others
blurryface Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,382 Reactions Received 14,883 Location Sun Cards View Profile KS Coins 20 Ship @ImhereandImded 24 April 2019 #4 what is that Reactions: taemkitten, igloo, Baechu and 8 others
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 24 April 2019 #5 blurryface said: what is that Click to expand... a new thing we're working on aka a news blog Reactions: taemkitten, igloo, Baechu and 7 others
DAIRYQUEEN Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 1,134 Reactions Received 7,507 Location chocoland Website www.cubeent.co.kr Cards View Profile KS Coins 16 Pronouns pretty/savage Ship @blurryface 24 April 2019 #6 I've definitely seen this. ASTRO's Angel Transformation - KS PRESS Reactions: taemkitten, igloo, Baechu and 6 others
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 24 April 2019 #7 instantly applied lol Reactions: taemkitten, yeji, igloo and 6 others
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 24 April 2019 #8 Keynam said: instantly applied lol Click to expand... I wanted to but then I remembered how consistent of a person I am lmao Reactions: taemkitten, yeji, igloo and 6 others
Keynam said: instantly applied lol Click to expand... I wanted to but then I remembered how consistent of a person I am lmao
igloo cheesecake is delicious . Joined 31 August 2018 Messages 2,562 Reactions Received 15,940 Location in the rain Website www.pinterest.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,748 Fandom N/A Gender Male Ship @infire707 24 April 2019 #9 why was the link on the upper bar taken down btw? same for store Reactions: taemkitten and yeji
taemkitten 누난 너무 예뻐 . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 2,581 Reactions Received 10,912 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 April 2019 #10 goyo said: I am so excited for this all Click to expand... SAME! Reactions: igloo and yeji