COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

did you dislike any of your current faves in the past? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
explain

bts- going through my emo phase
twice- cute is bad >:(
blackpink- not even talented >:(

Last edited:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
She rubbed me the wrong way with the entirety of how she would act around Jessica vs. the other members. I understand she has depression and I relate to that so it isn't about how she acts on shows by herself because if she is depressed you can't fault her for it. But I think she had beef with Jessica and it was expressed through her reactions and interactions with her and then Jessica was kicked out.

I don't think Taeyeon should've been the leader but that's SM's fault tbh. I think she holds grudges and can ice someone out as a result of that and I don't think that's a good quality in a leader.

So I love her as a soloist because I think she has a charming personality, and she's really talented and beautiful. But I think there was some immaturity revolving around her and being a leader within SNSD that rubs me the wrong way. I know we don't know the full story but from what we saw it seemed like Jessica was at least trying to push past the animosity between her and Taeyeon.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
She rubbed me the wrong way with the entirety of how she would act around Jessica vs. the other members. I understand she has depression and I relate to that so it isn't about how she acts on shows by herself because if she is depressed you can't fault her for it. But I think she had beef with Jessica and it was expressed through her reactions and interactions with her and then Jessica was kicked out.

I don't think Taeyeon should've been the leader but that's SM's fault tbh. I think she holds grudges and can ice someone out as a result of that and I don't think that's a good quality in a leader.

So I love her as a soloist because I think she has a charming personality, and she's really talented and beautiful. But I think there was some immaturity revolving around her and being a leader within SNSD that rubs me the wrong way. I know we don't know the full story but from what we saw it seemed like Jessica was at least trying to push past the animosity between her and Taeyeon.
thats interesting. its nice how youre able to see her faults but still support her. thats how fans should be tbh, not "my idol is perfect"

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
thats interesting. its nice how youre able to see her faults but still support her. thats how fans should be tbh, not "my idol is perfect"
Thank you! I guess you could say I went from liking her, to not liking her, to supporting her solo work. So it kind of fits the title.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Crayon Pop is my #2 all time. But it took me a bit to "get" them. But once I did they became Gods to me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ArmyBlink
Nothing,I only hate le oily London I mean shes funny thats why um i like her?:ilovebread:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY
I was kinda sceptical of liking Blackpink at first because their baddie kinda music wasn't of my type. But after I heard songs like Lovesick girls, Forever Young I slowly started jamming to their songs. Now I like Blackpink and my personal favourite songs are DDDD, Lovesick Girls, As if it's your last, Whistle, Forever young and Stay❤ My bias is Rose

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread