- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
I refused to get a stanley. I thought they were dumb looking and too bulky....not to mention overpriced.
my mom had the mandalorian owala since 2021, it was on the clearance aisle at Walmart. and when it became a trend, I vowed to have it never leave the house bc I didn't want people thinking we were money wasters. but this past Christmas, my brother got me and my mom our own. my mom's is thetumbler and I have the regular one. I like it, but my psychology uses these cups in examples of how people want to "fit in". I don't want to fit in js bc of a water bottle, but I use it bc it was a gift (and if he hadn't gifted it, I never would've bought one) and I know they're overpriced so I didn't want him wasting his money so I put it to use. it's blue and I like that. I don't decorate it or have all of these crazy add-ons, and yet i'm still a part of the "overconsumers"
my mom had the mandalorian owala since 2021, it was on the clearance aisle at Walmart. and when it became a trend, I vowed to have it never leave the house bc I didn't want people thinking we were money wasters. but this past Christmas, my brother got me and my mom our own. my mom's is thetumbler and I have the regular one. I like it, but my psychology uses these cups in examples of how people want to "fit in". I don't want to fit in js bc of a water bottle, but I use it bc it was a gift (and if he hadn't gifted it, I never would've bought one) and I know they're overpriced so I didn't want him wasting his money so I put it to use. it's blue and I like that. I don't decorate it or have all of these crazy add-ons, and yet i'm still a part of the "overconsumers"