- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
don't be so dramatic, just cuz u cant have Taeyong doesn't mean the world will endMy soul is so black I have need been amused by any of lame pranks and jokes pulled on me
People are so unoriginal we truly are the end of the evolution for mankind
Is someone forcing you to :oI’m not enjoying it at all I have to go around with this cursed pfp and sig :hmm:
My April fools jokeIs someone forcing you to :o
It's truedon't be so dramatic, just cuz u cant have Taeyong doesn't mean the world will end![]()
You should have replaced all your badges with CLC ones and changed your dp to dance goddess Chang seungyeon.My April fools jokeWhich isn’t even working
Not enough posts for a whole 4 new badges :) luck is on my sideYou should have replaced all your badges with CLC ones and changed your dp to dance goddess Chang seungyeon.
oof rip, you wont have to much longer tho at leastMy April fools jokeWhich isn’t even working
i guess its just for the sake of it i supposeIt's true
This year has been extra lame.
I haven't believed a single April fools prank since I was 5 years old
Why do people even try to pull jokes on April fools, everybody expects it
Well that was dramatic :pandawatch:My soul is so black I have need been amused by any of lame pranks and jokes pulled on me
People are so unoriginal we truly are the end of the evolution for mankind
They should try doing it a day before or a day afteri guess its just for the sake of it i suppose
Thank you mortalWell that was dramatic :pandawatch: