Did you ever do a food challenge? (1 Viewer)

Did you do it?

  • Yes I tried it and beat it easily!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I tried, but failed miserably!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I never tried something like that!

    Votes: 10 100.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I mean eating a very big portion or just lots of foods in general in x amount of time like Mr. Beard here:


I like watching it sometimes, but could never imagine doing something like that, I would probably give up after finishing 1/5 or so :pepeslippy:
I was also never at a place where any food challenge was offered as far as I'm aware of :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I changed the prefix because it's not a rumor thread, you aren't required to pick a prefix if none fit for most of the forum. :sanapray:

And to answer the question, no I haven't and won't try :pepecross:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I ate a whole medium pizza once, but it wasn't a challenge - I was just hungry. lol
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t see the point of forcing yourself to eat more than you can handle :sicatape:
I agree, and we wonder why Americans are getting so- *stops self*
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have a small stomach so I couldn't stand eating that much..
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Nope.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I have never tried a food challenge. I'm subscribed to that channel and I used to watch his videos. The amount of food he can eat is insane. I have tried some other similar channels; but those others are mostly boring.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread