- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
(Prefix bc child abduction)
I just did. Can't remember how long ago the first dream was, maybe a week old.
The dream is basically set like a movie, or a video game. Apparently some woman is trying to abduct a little girl. In both dreams it's the same method - lure the girl away from her mom by telling her that she'll take her to [specific place or person; I can't remember which it was].
My goal is to save the girl. I'm some type of law enforcement.
In the first dream that might've been last week, I fail. I see them walking hand in hand, and I try my best to keep an eye and a safe distance from them. But I lose sight of them and fail. The woman kills the girl.
Last night, I had the same dream. It seemed to go faster, because somehow I knew I was here before. I knew where to go, when to signal my team. This time I got to hide underneath a desk, because I had took shortcuts and made it ahead of the woman. Once she arrived in our path, we jumped out and arrested her. Then the rest of the dream was pretty lighthearted.
It really felt like one of those video games where the choices matter, or an action movie that involves rewinding.
I just did. Can't remember how long ago the first dream was, maybe a week old.
The dream is basically set like a movie, or a video game. Apparently some woman is trying to abduct a little girl. In both dreams it's the same method - lure the girl away from her mom by telling her that she'll take her to [specific place or person; I can't remember which it was].
My goal is to save the girl. I'm some type of law enforcement.
In the first dream that might've been last week, I fail. I see them walking hand in hand, and I try my best to keep an eye and a safe distance from them. But I lose sight of them and fail. The woman kills the girl.
Last night, I had the same dream. It seemed to go faster, because somehow I knew I was here before. I knew where to go, when to signal my team. This time I got to hide underneath a desk, because I had took shortcuts and made it ahead of the woman. Once she arrived in our path, we jumped out and arrested her. Then the rest of the dream was pretty lighthearted.
It really felt like one of those video games where the choices matter, or an action movie that involves rewinding.