Did you ever give up collecting a card set? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So true with aespa Common vs their Rares!

It was so hard for me to collect their common set and I get getting out bid for their cards. But I managed to collect their Rare set pretty fast.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:

I've reset a few sets due to priorities but I start collecting them again. I haven't given up officially on any set right now as I want them all eventually.
:ankha:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Magician

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I rerolled Wanna One sadly because I only collected them out of mild interest. So for the same reason I don't know yet if I will collect Pentagon and SF9 since I stan a few members out of the groups. I don't want to collect a group just to reroll it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Magician
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
most recently Yongguk
but also Ateez, Oneus, Monsta X .... and all the other sets and cards I have mindlessly given out for free :D :D :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
For my stan grps, yes but iv either re-collected them or am trying my best to complete the set.

For non stan-grps even more so cos im interested in almost all the korean ggs/solos of my stan grps. Iv given up a few cards to get priority cards. Its just how it goes. Depends on luck n timing, if u hv right card at right time n see the right trade, it can mean difference between completing a set n losing out. Iv had luck n also lost out so it balances out, i think. I started late n i think it took awhile b4 i completed my 1st set. But its ur decision whether to drop any given set ofc. Good luck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Magician

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
aespa common set for me too lol i gave up on searching for ningning and gave away 2/3 cards i had to complete my mamamoo rare. same with dean who i gave away for iu rares.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I keep collecting my girlies and it does usually work. I must say nothing was easier then collecting T-Ara for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I didn't really give up on certain groups. It's just that I'd lose interest in collecting or I'd just reroll them to get cards that are higher priority for me
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I almost gave up on BTS after I lost a hot chance to snag one from @Vikki but she ended up getting another JK anyway so it's all good now!

I am thinking of giving up on Itzy though, bc I only have two out of five common cards and it's not likely to change anytime soon.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread