I played it a lot when I was in elementary school. My account was pretty good actually, I completed a ton of islands, but most of them were with the help of a walkthrough 😅
The game kinda died for me when they introduced membership and started locking the best cosmetics and islands (did they do islands?) behind membership.
I went back to it the other day and it's even deader now. After flash went away, they tried to switch all the islands to a different player and right now they only have 9 islands with the majority of them being newer ones.
I miss the old islands :///
The game kinda died for me when they introduced membership and started locking the best cosmetics and islands (did they do islands?) behind membership.
I went back to it the other day and it's even deader now. After flash went away, they tried to switch all the islands to a different player and right now they only have 9 islands with the majority of them being newer ones.
I miss the old islands :///