- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
You should try it once thoPatience isn't always my thing
I'm only patient once things are underway![]()
You should try it once thoPatience isn't always my thing
I'm only patient once things are underway![]()
Master/slave is the only dynamic I'd likeYou should try it once tho![]()
It's what you think it is. IS.I don’t know what cybering![]()
Are you gonna be the slave and your partner the master?Master/slave is the only dynamic I'd like![]()
Uhm okIt's what you think it is. IS.
That's not gonna work noAre you gonna be the slave and your partner the master?![]()
It would be a good ideaThat's not gonna work no![]()
I really don't think soIt would be a good idea![]()
Your choice. As long as cardio happens, all good igI really don't think so![]()
As long as I'm the master, cardio will be greatYour choice. As long as cardio happens, all good ig![]()
whats with u and these +18 threads these daysDid you ever try sexual roleplay? If yes, did you like it? Why?
TmiAs long as I'm the master, cardio will be great![]()
Ooh that sounds interestingI have done it before and yes I did like it.
What I really want to try is writing a story and having people act out my story and I'm the director.
Whether it will be sexual or not, I don't know, maybe I guess. It depends where the story goes.
There were only 2whats with u and these +18 threads these days![]()
i wonder whyThere were only 2I just felt like making these threads
![]()
You wanna be one of the main characters of the show? You'll be hooking up with your boyfriend's sister.Ooh that sounds interesting![]()
Me tooi wonder why![]()
She is 2, I don’t think it would be appropiate so I will skipYou wanna be one of the main characters of the show? You'll be hooking up with your boyfriend's sister.
How about it?![]()