18+ Did you ever try sexual roleplay? (1 Viewer)

Did you ever try sexual roleplay?


  • Total voters
    14
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
She is 2, I don’t think it would be appropiate so I will skip :pepeslippy:
I'm not talking about your actual boyfriend's sister or even your boyfriend for that matter, I'm talking about the character you will play and the characters in the story :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not talking about your actual boyfriend's sister or even your boyfriend for that matter, I'm talking about the character you will play and the characters in the story :lisalaugh:
Family affairs :taesip: :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread