Did you ever wish for anything as a kid? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Kids usually have petite wishes lol. I wished for a lot of cosmetics, jewelry, nail polishes, a room full of pink stuff. I have them all now but I'm not happy :worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
to die. I was really fascinated by death itself. I guess someone should have taken me to a specialist, but no one really took that seriously :D. I have wanted to die since I was 9. looking back, it´s pretty sad but also if I had any pocket money at all, I might have been a really cool gothic kid :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I wanted Webkinz plushies to add to my collection lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread