Appreciation Did you ever... (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
373
Reactions Received
1,334
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Last edited:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.

.
I had this on replay for 30 minutes fangirling over how cute the song sounded. It sounded kind of familiar and while watching the mv I kept thinking, "If I didn't know better, I'd think this was a coke commercial".... it is a coke commercial

It's good tho :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Cute bangtan? I need more!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Skinnny and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread