Did you get any expansion pack card? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I had IOI's Nayoung. I even made a thread about it and people knew I wasn't bluffing because they could check my stuff. But I guess some confusion happened during the trade and she was given Pristin instead not IOI. But it was IOI, so it'll be fixed now hopefully.
Ah ok but she was given Gugudan Nayoung not even Pristin I think, which is an entirely different person :haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ah ok but she was given Gugudan Nayoung not even Pristin I think, which is an entirely different person :haylul:
No it was pristin not gugudan :haylul:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ah ok but she was given Gugudan Nayoung not even Pristin I think, which is an entirely different person :haylul:
I think she just got that one on her own somehow. @Vikki I would talk to gayzone to figure everything out but I know I traded IOI Nayoung for Kris of EXO.

She has two Nayoung's in her collection right now.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No it was pristin not gugudan :haylul:
Ah ok she probably got Gugudan Nayoung at some other time then lol.
Time to go IOI Nayoung hunting :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah you'd think gayzone of all people would notice :wimwim:



You need to practice the game of patience :wimwim:
I don't know what is that, I don't know what's patience :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread