Did you get right race for you? (Star wars quiz) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you feel like the race you got was the correct one, or maybe you have some concerns that you might secretly belong to entirely another species! Take this quiz and find out which race matches you spiritually: What Star Wars Species Are You?

(I also had to look around a bit to find one that didn't have too narrow answers or only couple most common races, this one was best I found).

Please share your findings :sakUwu:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't like this quiz, it won't let me be a sith and pick a red light saber...
At least you have dozen saber handles to choose from :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Rodian
Congrats, you are a Rodian! Rodians look a bit odd, but are skilled marksman and great musicians. Two famous Rodians are Greedo and Jakoli. Their most common lightsaber color is green.

LOLLLLLLL
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mine was:
Rodian
Congrats, you are a Rodian! Rodians look a bit odd, but are skilled marksman and great musicians. Two famous Rodians are Greedo and Jakoli. Their most common lightsaber color is green.

Kinda ugly though :lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I HATE THIS I TOOK ANOTHER QUIZ ON THE SAME TOPIC AND GOT JAR JAR! I HATE THIS
Tbh, I was suprised how hard it to was find semi decent quiz about this :jisoosmh:

If I will find better one, I'll post it, one that takes Siths into consideration too.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
gungans nice....
You're right... I am actually pretty damn nice,and I like you and I'm sure i'd like other gungans, just this really doesn't fit in with the whole sith aesthetic y'know!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i know almost nothing about star wars but i like the badge my race has so i'd say yes, i got the right one :taesip:
It's really good pic of the race, looks lovely. We got pretty much what I expected lol, not in bad way ofc, Darth Maul is just one of most known characters so it's obvious.

No red lightsaber or Sith choices :wimwim:
And I also got Rodian smh lmao.
Well there was also quizzes where every question had a answer of killing someone :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's really good pic of the race, looks lovely. We got pretty much what I expected lol, not in bad way ofc, Darth Maul is just one of most known characters so it's obvious.



Well there was also quizzes where every question had a answer of killing someone :jisoosmh:
Why is human race never an option in any of these :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread