- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Looks like we diddid we seriously get the same race ......
Looks like we diddid we seriously get the same race ......
sorry to you. I mean you would rather kys than have that rightLooks like we did![]()
I'm sure I'll survive, thanks for the concernsorry to you. I mean you would rather kys than have that right
nah not concerned. could care less more.I'm sure I'll survive, thanks for the concern![]()
Then you needn't say sorry, you quoted me.nah not concerned. could care less more.
I'd say no, since I was given my class, had no choice. But whatever takes to win :)Togruta had a strong sense of unity and togetherness. On their native homeworld of Shili, they relied on each other and would band together to take a stand against the massive monsters that hunted them, such as the akul. It is said that the creatures of Shili most often attacked in groups, which was even more reason for the native Togruta to work together.