COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Did you have MySpace? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I did and I always felt partly cool and partly like an outcast because no of my friends or classmates knew anything about MySpace. It was also the time when we started discovering Internet so there is no surprise.

Tom was definitely my friend and I followed Willa Holland. I remember adding some sort-of-emo background with whatever dark I could find and quoting my favourite artists.

But it was a very customizable platform and I liked that. You could show off your style and personality a lot and lots of people had really cool profiles. I miss that.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Yes. I liked it. It was so 2005.
those weren´t bad years. people still watched TV .. on TV, had mp3 players, downloaded songs illegally on piratebay or torrent ....

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
those weren´t bad years. people still watched TV .. on TV, had mp3 players, downloaded songs illegally on piratebay or torrent ....
I still have an mp3 player I use occasionally. When I want to listen to music but not drain my phone battery I break out the mp3 player.

Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
I had one, but I had no friends on there xD
I would just spend hours looking for new layouts and playing with the HTML to add playlists and fun cursors and junk.
I'm still peeved that facebook doesn't have that, but at least we have tumblr..

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Too young :umjicry:
Wonder if the actual site still exists

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Reactions Received
KS Coins
:pepecry1:memories.... the younger generation will not ever understand it... now I feel old.... haha the feeling of seeing the blinking "online now" button by your crush's picture... the bulletin board where people always posted those chain questions to fill out and post when they were bored.... the drama of seeing people getting taken off of someone's TOP 8 list.... learning HTML and having a cool profile with music and some other cool features.... FB and twitter are so lame!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
:pepecry1:memories.... the younger generation will not ever understand it... now I feel old.... haha the feeling of seeing the blinking "online now" button by your crush's picture... the bulletin board where people always posted those chain questions to fill out and post when they were bored.... the drama of seeing people getting taken off of someone's TOP 8 list.... learning HTML and having a cool profile with music and some other cool features.... FB and twitter are so lame!
yeah , but when you think about it. lots of people learned basic coding on MySpace. it was really useful. and the chain letters ahaha "send this to ten people... or you´ll die!" :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
omg yes i was part of a "scene" clique with a bunch of girls that had hyphened named like hanna-beth and sophie-mae that were def catfish
memories yikes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread