Did you hear that Netflix is cancelling First Kill? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck


I have had this show on my watchlist for a while but have yet to start it and I'm very sad to see that it's being cancelled. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised, given that Netflix gives seasons on seasons to the most useless and redundant shows on the planet that NO ONE is watching or hoping to see renewed, but I really wanted this show to be given proper run time. It's not fair given the amount of attention the series received.



Netflix deserves every single cancelled subscription they get.​
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Damn, I actually wanted to start this show next
Does the first season end with a cliffhanger?

And I'm not surprised after they canceled The Society
:chickill:
At least we get a second season for Heartstopper and Young Royals
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread