Did you know that Panera Bread made flatbread pizzas? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Because I didn't and when I went to Panera yesterday I ordered the four cheese flatbread pizza and it was SO good. Panera Bread is one of my favorite places to eat out, definitelty in my top 5 and one I go to often.

1621955779934.png
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
What kind did you get and would you order it again?
It was pepperoni, and I wanted to like it. I think I did like it, but I was focused on the fact that the crust was soggy. I'd order it again but I'd order it in person so that doesn't happen.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
It was pepperoni, and I wanted to like it. I think I did like it, but I was focused on the fact that the crust was soggy. I'd order it again but I'd order it in person so that doesn't happen.
Dang! I ordered mine in the drive thru so it was made to order.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Because I didn't and when I went to Panera yesterday I ordered the four cheese flatbread pizza and it was SO good. Panera Bread is one of my favorite places to eat out, definitelty in my top 5 and one I go to often.

1621955779934.png
They look good, definitely need to try it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread