Did you know... (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Yes,actually. It's a wife's understanding and commitment to knowing everything about their partner.(I'm just kitten. I'm not delusional..yet)

He's always been my bias ever since he debuted. I knew Doyoung wasn't his name. I just don't like saying their birth name if they never said they wanted it to be what they're referred to.

:maheart: Doyoung. Please contact me. I'd white knight for you.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes, yes we knew
(also Ten's real name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, just so you're not surprised)
I know that, just... Since Doyoung already IS an actual korean name and not a rare one either, I never even considered it being not his real name.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I know that, just... Since Doyoung already IS an actual korean name and not a rare one either, I never even considered it being not his real name.
Jaehyun isn't Jaehyun's birth name
despite being a Korean name
(for those who didn't know Jeon Yuno (or Yoonoh))
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread