- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
Truths:
1.) I was a 6 month old baby when New Orleans was struck by Hurricane Katrina and me, my father, my mother, and my older sister waited it out in a courthouse
2.) I was born bald but now I have hair that broke a wooden brush
Lie:
1.) Chicken is my favorite food
1.) I was a 6 month old baby when New Orleans was struck by Hurricane Katrina and me, my father, my mother, and my older sister waited it out in a courthouse
2.) I was born bald but now I have hair that broke a wooden brush
Lie:
1.) Chicken is my favorite food