Did you like PE? (3 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Interesting I never hated soccer everyone was just always better at it then me, cause everyone in Serbia trains it at some point, except me so i was like a 0 besides being a goalkeeper. I don't really hate any sport tho as far as i remember. I always wished i had got to try baseball or rugby cause i was always pretty good at precise throwing of balls
It was always the one sport I just never enjoyed. My cousin was super into it so my mum signed me up to her female soccer team and I didn't even last a month before I wanted to quit. I loved basketball, netball and volleyball on the other hand. I alternated between the netball and basketball team at school.

And I went to an all-girls school so we never played rugby but now I wish we had. It sounds like it would have been so much fun tackling people 🤣 I probably would have hated that too honestly.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you're short sure, if you're me then nooo, I can do the normal things but cartwheel and any other type and sort of roll that isn't front and back roll imma die first

I also once almost fucked up my back trying to do a hand stand, fell right on my spine, really fucking hurt
Height doesnt matter for those though it has to do with strength :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil
D

Deleted member 74

Tragic memories from 7'th-10'th grade PE classes, I hated it and in a class of people who loved it and acted like they were in the Olympics, it sure didn't go well for me
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Nope. I don’t like being judged by everyone in my PE class because I made our team lose by running away from the ball
Depending on what sport i sometimes really dk how it's so hard to do some things... Not to sound mean since i don't know in which sport you were, some sports really are harder. But like we played volleyball but without the spiking cause like nobody except me could jump that high, so it's harmlessly just hitting the ball over. And i always had this classmate that would just catch the ball in her hands and I'd just... :welp:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
It was always the one sport I just never enjoyed. My cousin was super into it so my mum signed me up to her female soccer team and I didn't even last a month before I wanted to quit. I loved basketball, netball and volleyball on the other hand. I alternated between the netball and basketball team at school.

And I went to an all-girls school so we never played rugby but now I wish we had. It sounds like it would have been so much fun tackling people 🤣I probably would have hated that too honestly.
Ok that part of Rugby I'd hate, I'll just stay with baseball 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Suzy

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Height doesnt matter for those though it has to do with strength :welp:
I mean:zoomeyes:When you're tall you also need more strength and forward impulse to actually do it and I also have not a lot of that :oof_tea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread