Did you like when you had substitute teachers? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I feel like everyone in my school mostly liked it because they got away with pretty much anything. I personally never really liked when we would have substitutes, because like I said they would let the students get away with anything and so everyone in class would goof off while a few of us would actually try to get work done so we didn't have homework. :nekosweat: Also a lot of students would also just be extremely disrespectful to the substitute and it just makes me so annoyed to see people disrespecting others. There was also this one substitute that would talk and talk to all the students for almost the entire time and then complain that we didn't get anything done when she was the one that wouldn't stop talking.
:facepalm:

Did you like it when you had substitutes?

My Life Ugh GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
​
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Depend on who the substitute teacher. In elementary school we always either get this old lady that all the student did not want as the substitute because she was mean af or this other substitute teacher that was a favorite because she would gives out the airheads candy to the class every time she substitute and she was very nice. I was definitely one of those student that decide to goof off when we have substitute.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It really just depends on what class it was. For some classes, it sucked when the teacher wasn't there because they were one I liked, but when mean teachers have subs, its definitely a good day, lol.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yeah. In my experience, they just passed out an easy worksheet and let us do whatever after we finished. I wasn't with the rowdy kids except for in elementary.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel like everyone in my school mostly liked it because they got away with pretty much anything. I personally never really liked when we would have substitutes, because like I said they would let the students get away with anything and so everyone in class would goof off while a few of us would actually try to get work done so we didn't have homework. :nekosweat: Also a lot of students would also just be extremely disrespectful to the substitute and it just makes me so annoyed to see people disrespecting others. There was also this one substitute that would talk and talk to all the students for almost the entire time and then complain that we didn't get anything done when she was the one that wouldn't stop talking.
:facepalm:

Did you like it when you had substitutes?

My Life Ugh GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
​
Dude, I honestly feel your pain. One time these chicks decided to sit wherever they wanted to since we had a sub and it led me to get detention because they were being so disruptive. It was complete bs and I even cried to my teacher the following day because she's the one who handed me the detention slip and I had no idea but noooo, don't believe in the good student. It hurt my hearteu.
:pepecry1:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The more time you spend with me, the more you dislike me

All my teachers hate me and my subs love me
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I did because it gave me a break from my coursework and because you could get away with a lot of things
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think I cared that much, it didn't make much of difference for me since we had multiple teachers anyways so it would be just one or two subjects and usually substitutes weren't around that long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it depends. we had some cool ones and others who were so bad and strict
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Most of the time when we had subs it was okay, the attitude was a lot more relaxed and we didn't have to work so hard and we could joke around a bit more than normal, sometimes we had substitutes that really had no idea what they were doing tho and couldn't control the class and the class clowns would take it too far and I really hated that chaotic energy, i've seen a sub teacher cry at the end of a class a few times.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread