Appreciation Did you play My Dolphin Show as a child? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I just found this again.... HOW IS THIS GAME SO HARD?
Like actually!

I remember LOVING this as a kid and plying it religiously for DAYS!
And it is still so good.... Guess who is gonna grind at this for some time now!

 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Interesting... I have never played this and I played a ton of flash games, Dolphin probably put me off lol
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Interesting... I have never played this and I played a ton of flash games, Dolphin probably put me off lol
This is SO GOOD, like actually!
It has like 8 games out... but I just lookde through all of them and MDS 2 is still the best! The others are a lot easier!
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
This is SO GOOD, like actually!
It has like 8 games out... but I just lookde through all of them and MDS 2 is still the best! The others are a lot easier!
I had a similar relationship with papas pizzeria and freezeria and similar games.
1590970853810.png
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I had a similar relationship with papas pizzeria and freezeria and similar games.
1590970853810.png
This reminds me of SO MANY games I have to look through!

Did you ever play Papa Louie though? I think in that one you had to kill cheese monsters and collect pizza to deliver! It was SO GOOD I played t a lot too! I don't think I ever finished it though, it was so long and hard....
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
This reminds me of SO MANY games I have to look through!

Did you ever play Papa Louie though? I think in that one you had to kill cheese monsters and collect pizza to deliver! It was SO GOOD I played t a lot too! I don't think I ever finished it though, it was so long and hard....
omg what, I don't remember that. I played a lot of their games tho, I might download some on my phone before bed lol. They unfortunately no longer make them cause flash is being discontinued. At least as flash games.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I wanted that mermaid dolphin thing so bad!!! Never got it tho
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
MDS2 is the best. The fish ughhhh hhdfsjs the hardest part of the game imo
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
they sink so QUICKLY! But they are OP for the multiplier!
it's so hard ugh they really think me as an 14 year old had reflexes of God. lmao okay yeah i exaggerated sksksksk. changed my mind the multiplier was the hardest part because you wanted multiplier but you also gotta please the crowd like is seeing a dolphin now crowd-pleaseing enough???? hahaha
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohh never played that one
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread