- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
same T^TNah not really
the only thing I could prank are my plush toys lol
my neighbors don't exactly ignore us, we all just keep to ourselves and never interactYep and my Neighbours ignore me lol
lol at least you triedmy neighbors don't exactly ignore us, we all just keep to ourselves and never interactwe've lived her for a year now and have interacted once with each lmao
both of them have really cute dogs (one is a lab and the other is a great Dane) the Great dane lives in my duplex and sometimes when I get the mail or take out the trash, she's out there and she'll let me pet her.lol at least you tried
lolwell I'd be zero so you did better than me