News Did you read this? Is it true?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah I read about it. TBH it's a whole lot of he said she said and no one is digging up the receipts or staying around long enough to provide a reasonable story. All these stories can easily be made up by antis and we know in the past woman have made sht up. Now if someone actually is a victim I hope they take evidence to the proper authorities. But at this point how do we know it's just they said. Can someone prove there was a pregnancy involved, if, though I doubt, the child was born are they going to try to paternity?

But rather then come out with proof they make excuses why they can't.

So until actual proof arises I will not witch hunt someone over the word of a woman. Yeah, to real victims it's sucks, but to attention seekers this is what it has come down to.

PS: Personality wise, yeah, I know that boy has an issue with his attitude.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah I read about it. TBH it's a whole lot of he said she said and no one is digging up the receipts or staying around long enough to provide a reasonable story. All these stories can easily be made up by antis and we know in the past woman have made sht up. Now if someone actually is a victim I hope they take evidence to the proper authorities. But at this point how do we know it's just they said. Can someone prove there was a pregnancy involved, if, though I doubt, the child was born are they going to try to paternity?

But rather then come out with proof they make excuses why they can't.

So until actual proof arises I will not witch hunt someone over the word of a woman. Yeah, to real victims it's sucks, but to attention seekers this is what it has come down to.

PS: Personality wise, yeah, I know that boy has an issue with his attitude.
Ahhh yeah yeah it's true. As they don't have a proof they can't tell like that. Is there any test to check about that? I still didn't see that they took any action about this too
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
The reason why he left skz was mentioned bcuz of a dating thing, but when I saw this news, I feel so sorry for the women who went through that.
I hope the victims gets justice soon and we should support Stray Kids OT8.
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The reason why he left skz was mentioned bcuz of a dating thing, but when I saw this news, I feel so sorry for the women who went through that.
I hope the victims gets justice soon and we should support Stray Kids OT8.
Yeah it might will hurt to stray kids too. I really can't believe it! As they didn't prove anything we still can't say it's true.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah it might will hurt to stray kids too. I really can't believe it! As they didn't prove anything we still can't say it's true.
Yup. They also must have gone through a lot.
But still, what Woojin said about his solo debut and the company seems to be fake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
id rather defend the victim who could have been lying then defend a person who sexually harassed a woman. idk if its true but i always believe the victim first, its hard to get proof of this type of stuff.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think he's guilty of some things but I don't trust Koreaboo, they're notorious for spreading false information.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
These might be fake accounts popping up to spread misinformation. I know a few were created afterwards and tried to say that NCT's Jungwoo and Park Jihoon were involved too but they seemed to be the work of antis (also i'm not sure these 3 even know each other so that made the claims fishy too). Especially, since this is coming from Koreaboo which has posted a lot of fake stuff before for clicks i'd take some of these accusations with a grain of salt
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
These might be fake accounts popping up to spread misinformation. I know a few were created afterwards and tried to say that NCT's Jungwoo and Park Jihoon were involved too but they seemed to be the work of antis (also i'm not sure these 3 even know each other so that made the claims fishy too). Especially, since this is coming from Koreaboo which has posted a lot of fake stuff before for clicks i'd take some of these accusations with a grain of salt
Ahhh why do they do like that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ahhh why do they do like that?
Some people are probably trying to discredit the original victim coming forward by causing confusion and making people question if they lied. People will do anything for clout and to protect their faves....or even hate on people they don't like
 
  • Angry
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Some people are probably trying to discredit the original victim coming forward by causing confusion and making people question if they lied. People will do anything for clout and to protect their faves....or even hate on people they don't like
Ahhhhhhh so badddd
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread