Direction of songs that your bias group is heading towards? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think I can answer this question better when ACE comebacks in May. While the 188bpm for the next song instigate it's gonna be similar to Cactus & Callin' (150 bpm & 155bpm) they also said it will be something they never showed before so it's kinda two edged sword only knowing this.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bts are getting better and better because perfect angels can do no wrong :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
EXO last comeback with R’n’B was perfect. For BTS I like the last comeback but I prefer the LY series and the 2013-2015 old time. Apink keeps doing better and better, I am so sick and Eung Eung are bops. Red Velvet : hard to predict. I love Winner EDM songs but I prefer before. Dreamcatcher rock songs are perfect.
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Twice's title tracks have been pretty good since debut.

I would say their bsides have been going downhill since WIL era (YOY had a few bops tho).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread