- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
(Bubble is a messaging app SM idols use to communicate with fans. Hannam = Korean man, it’s an insult korean women use for men)
Irene: I want to eat something refreshing, it’s too hot
OP: If it’s too hot, take it off, send me a selca of you without clothes
Seulgi: Hello hello
OP: Hi
Seulgi: You guys probably heard the news ㅠ We had to push the album a bit ㅠ
OP: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Seulgi: You probably looked forward a lot ㅠㅠ Our Reveluv
OP: I’m so pissed my stock fell too ㅠㅠ
Seulgi: But it will be better so don’t worry!!!
OP: Stop making excuses because you are scared of Queen IZ*ONE so you’re postponing this
Seulgi: I’ll also sleep in a good mood, good night~~
OP: Seulgi is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilariousㅋㅋ Show us a selca, Seulgi-yah, I’m threatening you
Irene: It’s pretty, right?
OP: Noona aren’t you past the age of receiving flowers?ㅋㅋ Joke~
original post: pann
1. [+780, -5] Ha.. Please just die.. I’m threatening you
2. [+565, -3] I’m pissedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would they screenshot this? Where did they release those? I’m pissed that they’re even screenshoting those
3. [+487, -3] I seriously want to kill them all
4. [+231, -0] Hul.. The first one with Irene.. f*ck.. They’re disgusting
5. [+213, -2] They think that s*xual harassment is a joke~ They think that what they say is humorous, meanwhile when they saw Irene read ‘Kim Ji-Young, Born In 1982’ their mouths all started to foamㅋㅋㅋ They’re just sxually harassing, do they really think they’re men?
Irene: I want to eat something refreshing, it’s too hot
OP: If it’s too hot, take it off, send me a selca of you without clothes
Seulgi: Hello hello
OP: Hi
Seulgi: You guys probably heard the news ㅠ We had to push the album a bit ㅠ
OP: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Seulgi: You probably looked forward a lot ㅠㅠ Our Reveluv
OP: I’m so pissed my stock fell too ㅠㅠ
Seulgi: But it will be better so don’t worry!!!
OP: Stop making excuses because you are scared of Queen IZ*ONE so you’re postponing this
Seulgi: I’ll also sleep in a good mood, good night~~
OP: Seulgi is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilariousㅋㅋ Show us a selca, Seulgi-yah, I’m threatening you
Irene: It’s pretty, right?
OP: Noona aren’t you past the age of receiving flowers?ㅋㅋ Joke~
original post: pann
1. [+780, -5] Ha.. Please just die.. I’m threatening you
2. [+565, -3] I’m pissedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would they screenshot this? Where did they release those? I’m pissed that they’re even screenshoting those
3. [+487, -3] I seriously want to kill them all
4. [+231, -0] Hul.. The first one with Irene.. f*ck.. They’re disgusting
5. [+213, -2] They think that s*xual harassment is a joke~ They think that what they say is humorous, meanwhile when they saw Irene read ‘Kim Ji-Young, Born In 1982’ their mouths all started to foamㅋㅋㅋ They’re just sxually harassing, do they really think they’re men?