disappointed in someone (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I haven't had anybody give someone my phone number without asking but I understand the frustration. They should have asked because they don't know your relationship with you coworker. There's some people you don't want any communication with out side work lol

Also, its just straight up rude
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I haven't had anybody give someone my phone number without asking but I understand the frustration. They should have asked because they don't know your relationship with you coworker. There's some people you don't want any communication with out side work lol

Also, its just straight up rude
it's some new guy (don't know him and never spoke to him) who just started working there, another cowroker showed him to me yesterday.. I didn't even know who it really was.. and yeah it sucks.. whoeevr did this really should have asked first and I would've said no ofc >_>
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, once. An acquaintance I was doing a project with, in secondary school, gave my number to their senior (my classmate whom I didn't know) because said classmate wanted to ask me out. It was,,,something.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Many times this happened to me but i just ignore them, tho this reminds me of one time totally unrelated to this, i was out partying and drunk and i called all the guys in my department asking them to come down and party, most of them came & when i got sober, it became awkward. I quit my job a few weeks after cause of that.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I had an old friend who would always tell others in our high school where I lived. It scared me to know that multiple people I didn't know are aware of where I live. :jisoosmh:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Not anyone I'm close to but I'm a tutor and my students parents always give my number to randoms without asking me first. I never gave anyone permission to share my number but I guess they just assume it's okay since it's a job and people usually share business numbers? Idk but I really wish they would ask me first. I keep getting calls and messages from people saying "a sister" gave them my number so I don't even know which parent it is so I can tell them to stop...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well in my professional network, sometimes people give my number to others without consulting me, but usually people calling me are quick to specify who they are and why they're calling so haven't had to deal with random calls that much, outside all those credit card stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A ex friend tried to get my number off my brother and never fessed up to doing it either, the whole time I've known him.
Going behind my back is one thing, but never confessing, like it never happened it just all sorts of wrong!
I no longer speak to him now, thank god!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually don’t have to deal with that. I only get random texts from a guy from university once in a blue moon who makes everything awkward.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and kodoku

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I usually don’t have to deal with that. I only get random texts from a guy from university once in a blue moon who makes everything awkward.
Ah your favorite guy from uni :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But he's not a stranger :jenniesmug:
sadly :irenecrazy: he still always goes up to me and wants us to be driving back on the train together when a lecture ends
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Darkseid and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread