Appreciation @Discipline (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have been assigned as your secret Santa so I decided to make an appreciation thread for you.​

I have expressed this before that I view you as a strongly opinionated person and I personally admire this trait a lot. you're an incredibly calm person and very just and fair moderator. You're very responsible and passionate about your job. Your resolving skills are very impressive. You are kind, well-spoken and well-mannered. I have always admired you as a person and will continue to do so.

As for your christmas gift, I made an artist thread for suho. I hope you like it.
{Official} •Suho 김준면 Artist thread• | KPopSource | K-POP Discussion Community

@Discipline I hope you have a great Christmas.
Merry Christmas

to the
123.gif
​
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have been assigned as your secret Santa so I decided to make an appreciation thread for you.​

I have expressed this before that I view you as a strongly opinionated person and I personally admire this trait a lot. you're an incredibly calm person and very just and fair moderator. You're very responsible and passionate about your job. Your resolving skills are very impressive. You are kind, well-spoken and well-mannered. I have always admired you as a person and will continue to do so.

As for your christmas gift, I made an artist thread for suho. I hope you like it.
{Official} •Suho 김준면 Artist thread• | KPopSource | K-POP Discussion Community

@Discipline I hope you have a great Christmas.
Merry Christmas

to the
123.gif
​
Oh my god, Skinny, you honestly went above and beyond with this,

Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you so much. I loved this present so much, you honestly delivered it so well, I don't even know what to say, I started to tear up half way through it, the effort that you went through, you honestly deserve some form of award :yolk:

I'm so lost for words, wow. I still have no idea what to say, thank you for all the kind words and Suho thread, you're amazing for pulling through it, i wouldn't be surprised if you got sick of Suho's face along the way lol. I really appreciate all of this, it was such a nice pull from my day since I have a really busy day today and I'm on a tight schedule, but thank you for making me smile so much<3

I hope that you have a great Christmas too! Merry Christmas, and remember to rest now so that you enter 2019 with full force :')
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Merry Christmas to yall and Disp you better cry when you see this.
I DID! I needed a moment before responding, I'm still speechless in all honesty, this was an amazing gift, @Skinnny did such a good job<3
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh my god, Skinny, you honestly went above and beyond with this,

Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you so much. I loved this present so much, you honestly delivered it so well, I don't even know what to say, I started to tear up half way through it, the effort that you went through, you honestly deserve some form of award :yolk:

I'm so lost for words, wow. I still have no idea what to say, thank you for all the kind words and Suho thread, you're amazing for pulling through it, i wouldn't be surprised if you got sick of Suho's face along the way lol. I really appreciate all of this, it was such a nice pull from my day since I have a really busy day today and I'm on a tight schedule, but thank you for making me smile so much<3

I hope that you have a great Christmas too! Merry Christmas, and remember to rest now so that you enter 2019 with full force :')
Omg thanks<33
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread