Discography Listening Party #1 (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Some days ago I asked if anyone would be interested in listening to discographies together, on sites where that is possible of course.
I've gotten quite a few yes responses and this thread serves for the first one I want to do.

Therefore I made a short poll, asking you to vote on the
- artist/group
- day & time

For the very first one I'd just like to do a group that I know good, and for the coming ones I'd firstly ask you guys for suggestions and then vote on the top 3-4 mentioned.

As a general note, the length of these listening party obviously depends on the artist/groups.
Smaller discographies like A.C.E's would take about maybe 3 hours, so doable on one day,
but when we would do EXO someday for example we would probably have to do it on multiple days.
But overall I'd like the listening parties to last for about 2 or 3 hours.

Here's the form to vote on.

Tagging everyone from the last thread
@Flocon @Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @RainbowDevil @karina @NASA @Mangoey @Ozymandias @SHlNEE @gayzone @OnlyCalB @Yili @Wingfrost @kinnie @SHlNEE @Mangoey​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i am not free most times when europeans are awake so i apologize in advance :nekosweat:
For the most part I can still move the time from Saturday through Monday, I'd be mostly free throughout the day for those 3 the next 2 weeks, what times would you prefer on the weekends?

and @Mangoey you too, which times would fit for you usually?
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
For the most part I can still move the time from Saturday through Monday, I'd be mostly free throughout the day for those 3 the next 2 weeks, what times would you prefer on the weekends?

and @Mangoey you too, which times would fit for you usually?
Nights/afternoon in est would be the best? So around like 4am kst?

If it's not possible to match up a time, that's fine as well
:sanapray:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For the most part I can still move the time from Saturday through Monday, I'd be mostly free throughout the day for those 3 the next 2 weeks, what times would you prefer on the weekends?

and @Mangoey you too, which times would fit for you usually?
7 am -12 pm KST for Saturdays and Sundays :nekosweat: I better have gotten that right in my conversion
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Nights/afternoon in est would be the best? So around like 4am kst?

If it's not possible to match up a time, that's fine as well
:sanapray:
that would definitely be doable for me as well, gotta see what the others answer first tho^^
7 am -12 pm KST for Saturdays and Sundays :nekosweat: I better have gotten that right in my conversion
that'd be the whole night for me :haylul:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that would definitely be doable for me as well, gotta see what the others answer first tho^^

that'd be the whole night for me :haylul:
hence t he sweat :haylul:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Some days ago I asked if anyone would be interested in listening to discographies together, on sites where that is possible of course.
I've gotten quite a few yes responses and this thread serves for the first one I want to do.

Therefore I made a short poll, asking you to vote on the
- artist/group
- day & time

For the very first one I'd just like to do a group that I know good, and for the coming ones I'd firstly ask you guys for suggestions and then vote on the top 3-4 mentioned.

As a general note, the length of these listening party obviously depends on the artist/groups.
Smaller discographies like A.C.E's would take about maybe 3 hours, so doable on one day,
but when we would do EXO someday for example we would probably have to do it on multiple days.
But overall I'd like the listening parties to last for about 2 or 3 hours.

Here's the form to vote on.

Tagging everyone from the last thread
@Flocon @Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @RainbowDevil @karina @NASA @Mangoey @Ozymandias @SHlNEE @gayzone @OnlyCalB @Yili @Wingfrost @kinnie @SHlNEE @Mangoey​
i love it how you tagged me twice:jenniesmug::junweary::lovelycooky::wimwim:
i would go for sunday
but they all ridiculous times for me
either 4 am or 9 am in morning
whatcha doin to me:lisalaugh:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i love it how you tagged me twice:jenniesmug::junweary::lovelycooky::wimwim:
i would go for sunday
but they all ridiculous times for me
either 4 am or 9 am in morning
whatcha doin to me:lisalaugh:
oh i didnt even notice LOL
The earliest time for me would be 9am too, I added some new times tho for Saturday, Sunday and Monday, check out if they fit more for your time
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@Yili @Mangoey @RainbowDevil sorry to be annoying but I added some new times, so u can check again (from Saturday to Monday 2 new times), if nothing changes just close the tab, but if the new times would fit feel free to vote again and pick them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread