News Discover Bulgari Bulgari x Lisa Limited Editi (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
nice
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,784
Reactions Received
44,424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,843
how often do you look at it my friend?
Everyday.

At work, during meetings, I dont wanna pull out my phone or even just day to day, I can look at the notification on my watch first and decide if I wanna pull my phone out.

I go running on Sundays and my phone is very heavy so you wouldn't want to carry your phone with you because of the way it flops around in your pocket running so I need my watch to check time and how many miles I've ran already

I believe if I have irregular heart beat, the watch will sense it and notify me thought I've never had irregular heart rate so I never seen it.

It also checks my BMI, has an EKG to check my heartbeat, etc but I only check these every so often.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,390
Reactions Received
55,129
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,277
Everyday.

At work, during meetings, I dont wanna pull out my phone or even just day to day, I can look at the notification on my watch first and decide if I wanna pull my phone out.

I go running on Sundays and my phone is very heavy so you wouldn't want to carry your phone with you because of the way it flops around in your pocket running so I need my watch to check time and how many miles I've ran already

I believe if I have irregular heart beat, the watch will sense it and notify me thought I've never had irregular heart rate so I never seen it.

It also checks my BMI, has an EKG to check my heartbeat, etc but I only check these every so often.
interesting
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread