- Joined
- 5 November 2019
- Messages
- 715
- Reactions Received
- 3,052
- Location
- Finland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
what kpop song do you dislike the most? i myself (not to be a skz anti) really dislike double knot
icy SOTYmiroh, seniorita, icy, jopping are the ones coming to my mind. I just really can't get into those
I love Dalla Dalla way moreicy SOTY
brb gotta hide my albumI Got A Boy still haunts me
i love bling bling LMAOOBling Bling by Ikon, I will not listen to it no matter what
And Jopping too, it’s too messy
Me too T_Ti love bling bling LMAOO![]()
Why's that surprising? LmfaoW H A T
I never knewWhy's that surprising? Lmfao
XDI never knew
I am a Once myself but I hated that song ...NOT SIGNALNOT SIGNAL
NOT SIGNAL
![]()