- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,594
- Reactions Received
- 5,717
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,291
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
On special nights, Disneyland sells tickets to Disney After Hours. On these nights, they closed the park early, and people who have special tickets participate in theme nights (Pride, Sweethearts, Starwars). This year they decided to have a Disney Channel Nite and my friends and I got tickets. On these nights you’re allowed to dress up….now here’s my situation…. I don’t know who to be.
I narrow ed it to four choices. I just can’t decide… please help
1) Mitchie from Camp Rock
(this exact outfit, I also feel a lot of ppl would go dressed like her)
2) Maggie from The Buzz on Maggie
(Least known, easy costume but not a lot of ppl would know who she is)
3) Marnie from Halloween Town
(The one with her arms crossed. The cardigan would have to be made by hand and I don’t know how sew… at least I have until March)
4) Miley Cyrus in Start All Over MV
View attachment IMG_9435.webp
(My fav, shirt would be hard or find to copy ;-;)
I narrow ed it to four choices. I just can’t decide… please help
1) Mitchie from Camp Rock
(this exact outfit, I also feel a lot of ppl would go dressed like her)
2) Maggie from The Buzz on Maggie
(Least known, easy costume but not a lot of ppl would know who she is)
3) Marnie from Halloween Town
(The one with her arms crossed. The cardigan would have to be made by hand and I don’t know how sew… at least I have until March)
4) Miley Cyrus in Start All Over MV
View attachment IMG_9435.webp
(My fav, shirt would be hard or find to copy ;-;)