Disney channel or Nick? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I was raised on Disney :maheart:
So many good shows and cartoons that kids these days probably don't know about

I feel so old :umjicry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Disney is the only choice
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I grew up with both, but I'll pick Nick. I mean you have Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, Spongebob, etc. :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1 and yeji
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I grew up with both. As much as I love Disney, I do prefer nick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Disney, it had some of my favorite shows when I was a kid. Suite life of Zack and Cody, That's So Raven, Phil of the Future, Hannah Montana, etc... :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Nickelodeon had Saved by the Bell, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, All That, The Amanda Show, Kenan and Kel, and Sister Sister. What dominance :wonugl:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread