Teaser Disney's Mulan trailer 2020 (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If this is going to be a scene for scene remake like Beauty and the Beast was then I'll pass.
It looks like it won't be completely the same.
I heard that Mushu wasn't going to be in this one since I believe they wanted it to be closer to the actual story.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Looks great! I hope it does well at the box office. I will definitely see this.
Always excited for anything Disney.

I remember I took a friend to see beauty and the beast and he hated it.
So might not do the same mistake this time around lol.
 

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’d prefer a version with the animals but I understand they wanted an authentic version? guess it is more respectful. Just kind of a bummer. Might still watch it but I like a cutesy aspect lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread