Rumor Dispatch couple = Nayeon and her stalker! (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I don't think it will be since they're visibly shaken by him according to reports who've seen it happen
(I did see someone say this on Twitter too tho
I just exposed you :pandacop: )
People already said this on twitter?

Damn. I thought I was coming original with this one.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
People already said this on twitter?

Damn. I thought I was coming original with this one.
Yes I've seen someone say the same thing lmao
(people were mad at them tho)
 
Joined
29 September 2019
Messages
7
Reactions Received
21
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yes I've seen someone say the same thing lmao
(people were mad at them tho)
people were mad at them and told them that they shouldn't joke about this situation
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
people were mad at them and told them that they shouldn't joke about this situation
I can see that. Maybe it is a little insensitive. Especially since we don't know if this guy is dangerous or not. I didn't think about that.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I can see that. Maybe it is a little insensitive. Especially since we don't know if this guy is dangerous or not. I didn't think about that.
I’m assuming that he’s made some sort of threat that we don’t know about because the police seem to be taking this very seriously then again, if he has made threats out right, you’d assume they’d have a restraining order by now so who knows...

There’s got to be a reason why this guy in particular has everyone scared because they have a ton of fans who follow them around everywhere and they’ve never requested police protection before that I know of.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I’m assuming that he’s made some sort of threat that we don’t know about because the police seem to be taking this very seriously then again, if he has made threats out right, you’d assume they’d have a restraining order by now so who knows...

There’s got to be a reason why this guy in particular has everyone scared because they have a ton of fans who follow them around everywhere and they’ve never requested police protection before that I know of.
I mean the guy is clearly mental, he thinks Nayeon and him are best friends, anyone that delusional is dangerous when their fantasy world gets rocked.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I would find it funny if he were just pretending to be that crazy this whole time and this was all an inside joke between them
But in reality, of course it's unfortunately not like that :') But if it was, as long as she's safe and all that was just a joke, I'd support her and Twice
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no no no
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread